FRESHMAN DINNER TONIGHT

At American House at 7.30 o'clock.-Sale of Tickets Continues Today.

The Freshman class dinner will be held this evening at 7.30 o'clock at the American House, Hanover street, Boston. F. H. Clark has been appointed toastmaster and will call upon the following men: R. P. Lewis, "The Class"; P. L. Wendell, "Football"; S. M. Felton, "Baseball"; H. P. Lawless, "Track"; D. H. Park, "Crew"; S. Nichols, "The Dinner"; G. H. Roosevelt, "Finances"; P. J. Stearns, "Debating"; D. C. Parmenter, "Future Reunions."

New class songs by W. R. Burlingame and P. J. Roosevelt will be sung. The cover designs of the program are by W. Dudley, the interior decoration by T. Buel. Evening dress will not be worn.

Considering the size of the class, an unusually small number of tickets have been sold. The committee is willing to do anything in its power to accommodate men who have not yet bought tickets and retains the right to change the seating of the tables at its discretion. Anyone still wishing to secure a ticket or requiring any further information in regard to the seating, should apply to G. H. Roosevelt, Russell 17, today between 10 and 12, and 2.30 and 4 o'clock. It is hoped that as many men as possible will take advantage of this opportunity to buy tickets, as fifteen additional tickets must be sold in order to cover the bond of $300 filed with the hotel management. This will be forfeited if articles to the amount of $25 are broken. If this amount of breakage does not take place, a rebate of $1 will be refunded to the purchaser of each ticket.

The following men compose the committee in charge of the dinner: F. H. Clark, H. C. Everett, Jr., R. G. Ervin, H. B. Gardner, A. M. Goodale, E. A. Graustein, F. W. Hubbell, W. B. Marsh, D. C. Parmenter, G. H. Roosevelt, O. Wolcott, P. L. Wendell.