TEAM PLAYS WILLIAMS AT 4

First Cambridge Baseball Game of Season.--Change in Batting Order.

Williams will be the opponent of the University baseball team in the first home game of the season, on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Tickets for the game are on sale today at the Athletic Association Office, at Leavitt & Peirce's, and will be sold at the gate this afternoon. The prices are 50 cents for admission and 75 cents for reserved seats. Season tickets, at $3 each, are also on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's, the Co-operative, Amee's, Brine's, Wright & Ditson's, Boston, and at the gate on the days of games. These tickets, admitting to all except the Yale games, may be bought by the public in any quantity desired, and are transferable. Yale game tickets will be sold by special application, regarding which announcement will be made later.

Several experimental changes have been made in the batting order of the Harvard team since the last game. Carr has been moved up from seventh place to first, and Lanigan has been moved down in the list. Babson will be in right field in place of Minot.

With the exception of three men, Winter, Brown, and Lewis, the Williams team is made up of the same men as last year, when it held Harvard to a score of 2 to 1 in a thirteen-inning game, in which Hicks and Templeton were the opposing pitchers. Williams has this year won a thirteen-inning game from Princeton by the score of 2 to 1, and a 1 to 0 game from Trinity. Templeton is one of the best of the college pitchers this year; in the Princeton game he struck out 13 men and allowed but six hits.

The batting orders: HARVARD.  WILLIAMS. Carr, s.s.  c.f., Hamilton McLaughlin, 1b.  2b., Winter Potter, 2b.  3b., Mills Aronson, c.f.  r.f., Shons Lanigan, 3b.  p., Templeton Babson, r.f.  1b., Lambie Kelly, l.f.  s.s., Brown Young, c.  c., Lewis Hicks, p.  l.f., Bohnet