New Nomination for Union Vice-Pres.

C. Hann '11 has been nominated by petition for vice-president of the Union. The revised list of nominations for this office now reads C. Hann '11, E. Harding '11, J. A. Sweetser '11.

The plan for a participating life membership will be voted on at the annual meeting on Thursday. This plan is as follows:

A student spending his final year in an undergraduate department of the University, or a student in any graduate department of the University, or any past member of the University, may become a participating life member by the payment of $10 at the time of application for such membership, and by signing at the time an agreement to pay within the period of four years thereafter, $40, in annual installments of not less than $10 each.

A participating life member upon payment of the last installment to complete the required fee of $50 shall, thereupon, become a life member. A participating life member, who, after due notice, fails to pay any one of such annual instalments, when the same is due, shall cease to be a member of the Union, and the payments already made by him shall be deemed payment for dues for the period during which he was a participating life member.