Yale University Eight's Statistics

University Eight.

B. F. B. Wallis '10, stroke, of Boston, prepared at the Demeritte School, and has stroked the university four-oared and university eight during the last two years. He is 23 years old, weighs 158 pounds, and is 6 feet tall.

R. A. Wodell '10, seven, of Poughkeepsie, N. Y., prepared at the Hill School. He has been on the university squad three years, and was also on his freshman crew. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

C. L. Buckingham '11S., six, of New York City, prepared at Pawling. This is his first year in rowing. His age is 19 years, weight 190 pounds, and height 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches.

H. B. Van Sinderen '11, five, of Brooklyn, N. Y., prepared at the Ridge School. He rowed on the freshman squad, and this is his first year on the university crew. His age is 20 years, weight 178 pounds, and height 6 feet.

G. H. Campbell '10., four, of Great Falls, Mont., prepared at the Great Falls High School. He rowed on his freshman squad. He is 20 years old, weighs 188 pounds, and is 6 feet, 3 inches tall.

D. Baker '11S., of Zanesville, O., three, prepared at Montclair Military Academy. Last year he captained and rowed five on the freshman eight. He is 22 years old, weighs 150 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

A. P. Colburn '11, two, of Sharon, prepared at Andover. He rowed on his freshman four-oar, and this is his second year on the university squad. His age is 21 years, weight 166 pounds, and height 6 feet.

E. Frost '11, bow, of Waltham, prepared at the Waltham High School. He rowed on his freshman crew, and on last year's university four. His age is 21 years, weight 164 pounds, and height 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches.

F. C. Fearing '1GS., coxswain, of New York City, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, N. H. He coxed his freshman crew and last year's university boat. He is 22 years old, weighs 115 pounds, and is 5 feet 6 inches tall