City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

1912 Dance Applications Due January 20.

Communications

[We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest.]

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

The date of the Junior dance has been fixed for Friday, February 24, and all men who intend to be present must be members of the Union. The dance is an affair which occurs only once in the history of a class, and it is very desirable that as many men as possible attend in order that it may be thoroughly representative as well as financially successful. Application blanks will be sent out today to those members of the class who are members of the Union, and any Union members who do not receive these blanks are requested to send word immediately to the Dance Committee at the Union. January 20 will be the last day for receiving replies. At present there are between 150 and 200 men from 1912 who do not belong to the Union. These men are urged to join at once, for by so doing they will not only derive the benefits of membership but will also greatly simplify the work of the Dance Committee. R. B. WIGGLESWORTH '12.