Columbia vs. Dartmouth in Arena

Columbia and Dartmouth will play the seventh game in the Intercollegiate Hockey League series at the Boston Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. The game promises to be hotly contested, as both teams have at times shown unexpected speed and team-play. Columbia has lost to Princeton and Harvard, but defeated Yale, 6 to 4. On the other hand, Yale defeated Dartmouth by a large score. The Dartmouth team came back unexpectedly on Wednesday evening in New York and defeated Princeton, 6 to 3. In a practice game at the Arena yesterday afternoon Dartmouth lost to Brae Burn in a slow game by the score of 4 to 0.

The teams will line up as follows: DARTMOUTH.  COLUMBIA. S. Eaton, i.e.  r.e., Whitlock Stucklen, l.c.  r.c., Harding F. Eaton, r.c.  l.c., Bates Wells, r.e.  l.e., Lovejoy Patten, c.p.  c.p., Duden Bullard, p.  p., Trimble Norris, g.  g., Washburn

The standing of the teams in the league at present is as follow:   Won.  Lost.  Percent. Harvard.  1  0  1.000 Cornell,  1  0  1.000 Dartmouth,  1  1  .500 Yale,  1  1  .500 Columbia,  1  2  .333 Princeton,  1  2  .333