JUNIORS WON BASKETBALL

Last Night by Score of 19 to 16.--Winners to Get Cups and Numerals.

The Juniors won the interclass basketball series by defeating the Sophomores in a very rough but well-contested game in the Hemenway Gymnasium last night, by the score of 19 to 16. The 1912 team was easily superior in the first half, the score standing 12 to 6 when time was called. In the second period, the Sophomores improved greatly and were one point ahead at one time. Smith and Davidson played best for 1912, while Foristall and Keller excelled for the Sophomores. The members of the winning teams will receive individual cups besides their numerals.

The summary: 1912.  1913. Boyd, l.f.  r.g., Blake Davidson, r.f.  l.g., Sullivan Smith, c.  c., Keller Stebbins, l.g.  r.f., Duff Knapp, r.g.  l.f., Foristall

Score--1912, 19; 1913, 16. Goals from the floor--Smith 4, Sullivan 3, Boyd 2, Davidson, Stebbins, Blake, Duff. Goals from fouls--Keller 5, Davidson 3. One point for interference awarded to 1913. Time--20-minute halves. Referee--J. Wright. Timekeeper--K. B. Day '11.