1914 vs. Milton Academy at 3.45

The Freshman hockey team will play the fourth game of its schedule against Milton Academy on Cunningham Field, Milton, this afternoon at 3.45 o'clock. The team has won all its games thus far, defeating Rindge Manual Training School 5 to 3, the Crescent Hockey Club 4 to 1, and St. Mark's 8 to 1. The forward line, with the exception of right end, seems to be pretty definitely settled with Adams and Sortwell in the centre positions and Hopkins at left end. These three men have played in most of the games and work well together. The defence is made up of Wingate, Willetts, and Carnochan, and they have played this way in all the games with only a few substitutions.

Milton has a strong team, and has won every game it has played this season, beating Brookline High School 11 to 0, Stone's School 17 to 0, Somerville High School 3 to 0, and Boston English High School 5 to 0. The line-ups: 1914.  MILTON ACADEMY. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Handy Sortwell, l.c.  r.c., Phillips Adams, r.c.  l.c., Felton Woods, r.e.  l.e., Allis Wingate, c.p.  c.p., Talbot Willetts, p.  p., Clark Carnochan, g.  g., Wigglesworth