The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Communication

First Practice of Rifle Club.

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest. The CRIMSON is not, however, responsible for the sentiments expressed in such communications as may be printed.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:-

There is now one large Committee of Advisers, made up out of the three former Committees of Advisers to Freshmen, Special Students, and Lawrence School students. The purpose of this committee, under the present administration, is not to summon and warn delinquent students, but to give advice on studies at the beginning of the year, or whenever a change is made, and also to help any man who feels the need of advice in regard to his College life. The Advisers have no desire or leisure to force their help and counsel on men who have chosen their studies and see their way clearly; but any man who wishes for advice will find his Adviser ready to help.

I desire also to make sure as far as possible that every first-year student is feeling at home in his College life, and getting what he wants from the University; and I shall be grateful to any one who will show me any way of furthering this desire. The Committee of Advisers will do what it can; but we shall not fully succeed unless the students come and tell us what they want personally.

I can be found in the Faculty Room on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 o'clock, and shall be glad to see any one at my house at other times. CHARLES P. PARKER.