The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CORNELL HOCKEY GAME AT 8.15

Team Will Enter Decisive Contest Crippled by Loss of 3 Men.

The University hockey team will play its third game in the Intercollegiate Hockey League series against Cornell in the Boston Arena tonight at 8.15 o'clock. Tickets at $2, $1.50 and $1 may still be obtained at the box office.

The game is undoubtedly the hardest in the league series and the championship practically depends upon it as neither team has yet been defeated, and each has defeated its opponents rather easily. The University team has defeated Columbia 5 to 0 and Princeton 5 to 1, while Cornell has defeated Princeton 4 to 1 and Yale 4 to 2. Two of the goals against Princeton were scored while the latter's goal tender was out of the game, however. In a practice game last night played in the Arena the Cornell team was defeated 2 to 1 by the Crescent Athletic Club team. On account of the game tonight, however, the Cornell team did not play to the utmost of its ability.

During the past week the University team's progress has been somewhat held back by injuries to several members of the squad. Leslie received a serious injury to his knee in the Princeton game last week, and Duncan is laid up with a bad cold, while Foster will be unable to play owing to a recent death in his family. The substitutes for these men, Pierce, Childs, and Blackall, while not so clever as the regulars are good steady players. In spite of these handicaps to the University team, the game should be a close one.

The line-ups: HARVARD.  CORNELL. Pierce, l.e.  r.e., Vincent Childs, l.c.  r.c., Magner Hornblower, r.c.  l.c., Scheu Seamans, r.e.  l.e., Crassweller Huntington, c.p.  c.p., Haist Blackall, p.  p., Warner Chadwick, g.  g., Vail