The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Boston Hockey Club Defeated 2 to 0

The University hockey team held a ten-minute scrimmage with the Boston Hockey Club in the Boston Arena yesterday afternoon, after which the second team played for 20 minutes against the Hockey Club. The first team won by the score of 2 to 0, while the second team was defeated 3 to 0. The teamwork of the regulars was good at times, but it was largely through the individual work of Hornblower that both goals were scored. He secured the first on a pass from Leslie and the second after carrying the puck the length of the rink.

The work of the substitutes was very poor. There was no consistent teamwork and the men could not skate fast enough to be able to score through individual playing. The forwards were also slow in following back. Hicks, Winsor, and Townsend scored for the Hockey Club.

The line-ups: HARVARD.  BOSTON HOCKEY CLUB. Leslie, Gorham, l.e.  r.e., Foster Duncan, Pierce, l.c.  r.c., Winsor Hornblower, Childs, r.c.  l.c., Townsend Seamans, Pratt, r.e.  l.e., Hicks Huntington, Houston, c.p.  c.p., Lovering Foster, Blackall, p.  p., Graustein, Sampson Chadwick, Gardner, g.  g., Canterbury, Smart