Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Citing Toxic Culture and Administrator Departures, Harvard School of Public Health Faculty Repeatedly Weighed Voting No Confidence in Dean

Elizabeth Wurtzel ’89, Who Collected Friends ‘Like Beads on a String,’ Dies at 52

Multimedia

The Photos That Captured the 2010s

ANNUAL MEETING TODAY

Of New England Association of Colleges and Preparatory Schools.

The New England Association of Colleges and Preparatory School will hold its twenty-sixth annual meeting in New Lecture Hall today and tomorrow. The meeting will commence this afternoon at 3 o'clock. Today's program will be as follows:

General subject: "New Methods of Admission to College."

1. "The New Harvard Plan." President Lowell.

2. "The New Rules of the New England College Entrance Certificate Board." Professor F. W. Nicolson, President of the Board.

3. "The New Chicago Plan." Professor C. H. Judd, Chicago University.

4. "The Plan Proposed by the National Education Association." Mr. C. D. Kingsley, Manual Training High School, Brooklyn, N. Y.

There will be a dinner of the Association at the Harvard Union this evening at 6 o'clock. The guests of honor will be the newly appointed United States Commissioner of Education and the recently elected presidents of New England Colleges. Among the after dinner speakers will be: President Pendleton of Wellesley College, President Murlin of Boston University, President Benton of the University of Vermont, President Aley of the University of Maine, President Shanklin of Wesleyan University, and Commissioner Claxton.