First Crew Practice Tomorrow

Fall work for the University crew will begin tomorrow afternoon. Coach Wray will have charge of the squad, which will consist of four eights. At the end of the season a three and one-half mile handicap race will be held between the first three crews. The following men should report at the University boathouse tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock: A. T. Abeles, C. T. Abeles, N. L. Anderson, G. H. Balch, J. F. Brownlee, E. K. Carver, T. Chadwick, L. S. Chanler, Jr., W. A. Cleary, T. L. Converse, C. H. Crombie, E. D Curtis, L. Curtis, G. C. Cutler, Jr., C. H. Davis, H. Eager, A. M. Goodale, A. M. Hay, G. Harrower, N. B. Lincoln, G. P. Metcalf, G. von L. Meyer, L. H. Mills, J. S. Morgan, G. F. Newton, Jr., J. S. Parker, R. S. Parker, C. W. Peabody, Q. Reynolds, D. Sargent, G. F. Stratton, A. Strong, U. S. Sullivan, A. Taylor, R. D. Walker, J. Wentworth, C. Weston, R. Weston. Anyone who cannot report at the above time please notify A. Strong, Claverly 19, before 6 o'clock today.

Dormitory Crews.

Candidates for the dormitory crews will be called out on Wednesday afternoon at 3 o'clock. The bumping races will be held on October 18, 19, and 20, making an exceptionally short season of two weeks. After the bumping races graded crews will be made up from the Weld and Newell boat clubs. There will be as many grades as the number of men report will permit. In about two weeks races will be held between the crews of corresponding grades. Individual cups will be given to the winners in each grade. The system is a modification of that used in former years, and gives an opportunity to both experienced and inexperienced men. In particular it affords to men who intend to try for the Freshman crew in the spring the advantage of additional practice and coaching. Every Freshman who is not playing football should report. A more definite announcement concerning dormitory rowing will be made in Wednesday's CRIMSON.

Saturday afternoon the University substitutes won from the second team, 5 to 0.