Singles Tournament Nearly Over

The fall tournament for the University singles championship in tennis has reached the semi-final round. G. P. Gardner, Jr., 1G.B., captain of the University tennis team in 1910, C. S. Cutting '12, captain of the University team, R. Tunis '13, and the winner of the McKean-Haymond match are those who remain.

C. S. Cutting '12 will play with R. Tunis '13 at 3.00 o'clock. The match between Q. A. S. McKean '13 and F. C. Haymond 2L. will be played this morning at 11.30 o'clock. All matches in the semi-final round will be for the best three out of five sets.

The following doubles matches will be played today:

At 2 o'clock--E. P. Pearson 3L. and H. H. Bundy 1L. vs. H. G. Smith '13 and T. B. Lewis '13.

At 3 o'clock--L. I. Grinnell '12 and J. R. Pratt '12 vs. A. J. Lowrey '13 and E. T. Dana 3G., F. F. A. Pearson 1G. and H. Nickerson 1G. vs. F. T. Nelson 31, and J. M.Ewen 3L., H. S. McKee '13 and G. M. Rushmore '13 vs. N. F. Davis 31., and J. W. Davis '13.

At 3.30 o'clock--A. H. Tomes '13 and Q. A. S. McKean '13 vs. winner of Pearson-Bundy vs. Smith-Lewis match.

At 4 o'clock--G. P. Gardner, Jr. 1 G. B. and E. H. Whitney '14 vs. R. Burroughs 3L. and E. Burroughs 1L.