SHORT FOOTBALL PRACTICE

FISHER AGAIN AT GUARD, JENCKES AT RIGHT TACKLE.

The University football team had its usual light Monday practice yesterday afternoon. There was a long blackboard talk followed by an hour of signal drill in which three teams took part. Then the men went through 20 minutes of light scrimmaging and finished off with some more signals.

Felton and Campbell were out again in football clothes and ran about the field, though neither entered the line-ups. Potter was out on the side-lines watching the practice. On the University team there was another shift. Captain Fisher went back to his old position at right guard and Jenckes was put in at tackle. This will probably be the regular line-up for the final games, though there is still possibility of further changes. The position of quarterback on the first team is still filled by Gardner, with Freedley as substitute.

The brisk wind and cold air that blew across the field put more snap and ginger into the men than they have shown for a week. Everyone who played in the Carlisle game was out in fine condition, both regulars and substitutes.

The University team lined up as follows: l.e., Smith; l.t., Hitchcock; l.g., Leslie; c., Storer; r.g., Fisher; r.t., Jenckes; r.e., O'Brien; q.b., Gardner; l.h.b., Reynolds; r.h.b., Wendell; f.b., Huntington.