ONE ACT COMEDY CONTEST

Two Prizes of $50 and $50 to be Awarded by Bijou Theatre Management.

The management of the Bijou Theatre, Boston, has offered two prizes of $100 and $50 for the best one act comedy to be submitted between November 1,1911, and January 1, 1912. Professor G. P. Baker '87 of the English Department, Mr. Walter Hampden, and Mr. Francis Powell, coach of the Dramatic Club, will act as a committee of judges.

Regulations Governing Contest.

The following regulations govern the contest:

1. The first prize shall be one hundred dollars, the second prize fifty dollars.

2. The successful plays will be produced during the present season, the prize payment to be accepted in lieu of the first week's royalty.

3. The Bijou Theatre is to have the right to first bid for further use of the prize plays and for production of any of the other plays.

4. All manuscripts must be original, typewritten on one side of the paper, and accompanied by stamped, addressed envelopes.

5. A play must not exceed thirty minutes for production and must be kept in one setting.

6. All manuscripts should be sent to Josephine Clement, One Act Comedy Contest, 545 Washington street, Boston.