DUAL CONCERT TONIGHT AT 8

HARVARD AND DARTMOUTH MUSICAL CLUBS IN JORDAN HALL.

The fifth annual joint concert of the Harvard and Dartmouth Musical Clubs will be given in Jordan Hall, Boston, this evening at 8 o'clock. Some 100 Harvard and 60 Dartmouth men will take part. The program has been arranged this year so that the selections rendered by the Dartmouth clubs will be of the catchy kind adaptable to college musical clubs, and the Harvard numbers will be representative of the pieces selected for their western trip. In addition to the regular program a number of surprises are in store in the line of "stunts" by the various clubs; and in the last number Dr. A. T. Davison, Jr., '06, will accompany the clubs and audience on the organ in the singing of "Fair Harvard."

Since all tickets for the joint concert with Yale next Friday have been sold, tonight is the only chance for members of the University to hear the clubs before their western trip. Tickets are for sale at the Co-operative branch store and at the Jordan Hall box office at $1.50 and $1 each.

Following is the program: 1.  a "Monstrat Viam,"  Joy, arranged by Jacobs   b "Evening Chimes,"  Rollinson, arranged by Odell Dartmouth Mandolin Club. 2.  "The Kavanagh,"  Bullard Harvard Glee Club. 3.  Ragtime Medley,  Arranged by Rice Harvard Banjo Club. 4.  Hanover Winter Song,  Hovey '85 Dartmouth Glee Club. 5.  Valse Lente from Ballet "Coppelia,"  Delibes, arranged by Rice Harvard Mandolin Club. 6.  "Gypsy John,"  Clay, arranged by Page Dartmouth Glee Club. SECOND PART. 7.  "In the Shadows,"  Herman Fink Harvard Mandolin Club. 8.  "Breeze of the Night,"  Lamothe Harvard Glee Quartet. 9.  "The Pickanninies Gone to Sleep,"  Johnson Dartmouth Glee Club. 10.  Overture "Mosaic,"  Arranged by Lansing Dartmouth Mandolin Club. 11.  "Ciribiribin,"  Pestalozza Harvard Glee Club. 12.  a The Dartmouth Song,  Segur '92   b "Fair Harvard,"  Gilman 1811 Dartmouth and Harvard Glee Clubs.