CROWDED MASS MEETING

In Union Last Night.--M. Donald '99 Only Speaker.--Last Meeting tomorrow.

The third football mass meeting of the year was held in the Living Room of the Union last evening, nearly 1000 men attending. H. L. Gaddis '12 presided, and introduced M. Donald '99, tackle on the victorious '98 team, the only speaker. Considerable improvement was shown in the singing both of the old and new songs.

Haughton to Speak at Last Meeting Tomorrow.

The fourth and last mass meeting will be held in the Union tomorrow evening. Coach Haughton, Dean Briggs, and probably J. W. Farley '99 will speak, and the songs and cheers will be practiced as usual. After the meeting there will be an "all out" night, everyone assembling in front of the Union for a parade about the streets. On Thursday afternoon the usual parade to the field to cheer the team at its last practice will take place.

Handkerchiefs and Megaphones.

All men allotted seats in sections 32 and 33 especially, and also those in 30 and 34, are urged to co-operate in making a success of the cheering, singing and display of the white "H" on a red field on Saturday by getting crimson handkerchiefs and megaphones. These will be on sale tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday at Holworthy 17 between 12 and 2.30 o'clock. The handkerchiefs are five cents apiece, and the megaphones fifteen.