SPECIAL MEALS ON SATURDAY

Memorial Hall and Union Arrangements to Provide for Visitors.

Arrangements have been made for a special dinner at Memorial Hall on Saturday from 11.30 to 1.30 o'clock. Kanrich's orchestra will play during the dinner.

Harvard and Yale graduates and undergraduates may apply for seats for themselves and their friends. The price of each ticket will be one dollar. Present members of the University who have filed the regular bond at the Bursar's Office may have tickets charged upon their term bills until 2 o'clock on Friday. All others may purchase tickets for cash at Memorial Hall beginning today. Mail orders should include 12 cents for registry and postage. Regular members of the Hall may secure one ticket each at the reduced price of 75 cents. For those members not purchasing tickets for the special dinner, a spread will be served in Sanders Theatre at the usual lunch hour on Saturday. Application for tickets to the spread may be made at the desk in the Hall between 6 o'clock Friday evening and 10 o'clock Saturday morning. No spread tickets will be sold.

Special Lunch and Dinner in Union.

A special lunch and dinner will be served in the Union on Saturday. Tickets at 75 cents each for either meal are now on sale in the Union Office. Lunch will be served between 11.30 and 2 o'clock and dinner between 5.30 and 8 o'clock. As the number of tickets is limited all members of the Union who expect to take lunch or dinner are requested to apply for tickets as early as possible. The Union will be open on Saturday to members of Yale University and to ladies.