The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

SENIORS WON CHAMPIONSHIP

Stebbins's Goal From Field in Third Period Defeated Sophomores.

In the final game of the interclass football series, played on Soldiers Field yesterday afternoon, the Seniors defeated the Sophomores by the score of 3 to 0. The teams played a five period tie game on Thursday, and today's score, a goal from the field by Stebbins, came only after two more periods of hard play.

The game yesterday was less ragged and harder than the previous contest, both teams having settled down to what might be called real football.

The only score of the game came in the third period after the Seniors had worked the ball to the Sophomore's 10-yard line. After two unsuccessful attempts to gain through the 1914 line, Stebbins was called upon for a dropkick, putting the ball easily over the goal.

Time alone prevented the Sophomores from making a touchdown. A recovered punt gave the 1914 team the ball on the 15-yard line, and two line-plunges placed the Sophomores on the 7-yard line in a position to score, when time was called. Clifford, Candee, Sargent and Stebbins played the best game for the Seniors, while Curtis, Osborn and Reynolds did well for the Sophomores.

The summary: SENIORS.  SOPHOMORES. Stebbins, l.e.  r.e., Devereux Childs, l.t.  r.t., Mills Eager, Parker, l.g.  r.g., Fales Blair, c.  c., Reynolds Grinnell, Woodward, r.g.  l.g., Crombie Sargent, r.t.  l.t., Gary, Handy Clifford, Hood, r.e.  l.e., Sullivan, Squibb Walling, Foisie, q.b.  q.b., Boyle Simpkins, Godfrey, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Osborn Quinn, Gibson, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Curtis Candee, f.b.  f.b., Bryan

Score--Seniors, 3; Sophomores, 0. Goal from field--Stebbins. Referee--R. T. Fisher '12. Field judge--G. F. Plimpton '14. Head linesman--R. B. Wigglesworth '12.