The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

B. A. A. TEAM MUCH SUPERIOR

To University Players in Hard Practice in Arena Last Evening.

The University hockey squad was given a hard scrimmage with the B. A. A. hockey team in the Arena last evening, in which the B. A. A. team made seven goals to the University's one. Practically four whole teams played for the University and against these the scores were 2 to 0, 0 to 0, 2 to 1, and 3 to 0 respectively. Reeves made the only score for Harvard, pushing the puck past Canterbury after Paine had carried it nearly the length of the rink. As a whole, the first and second teams played good hockey. The forward lines, although still ragged, showed some improvement over previous work, while Smart and Carnochan did very well at goal. The defence was given plenty of practice as most of the play was at the University's end of the rink.

For the B. A. A. team Hicks played the best game scoring three of the seven goals made by his side. The others were made one each by Winsor and Hornblower, and two by J. W. Foster.

The University football men have not yet reported, but will probably do so at the next practice on Friday.

Following were the line-ups last evening: HARVARD.  B. A. A. Yarnall, Baldwin, Wingate, Clark, l.e.  r.e., Hornblower, J. W. Foster Duncan, R. T. Pratt, Childs, l.c.  r.c., Hicks Palmer, Hanson, Reeves, Locke, r.c.  l.c., Gardner, Winsor Morgan, J. R. Pratt, Whidden, Devereux, r.e.  l.e., Leslie Rushmore, Houston, c.p.  c.p., Winsor, Davenport Booth, P. H. Smart, Paine, p.  p., N. H. Foster, H. Foster, Jr. S. B. Smart, Carnochan, Brown, Tebbetts, g.,  g., Canterbury