FRESHMAN FOOTBALL TEAM LEAVES TODAY

SQUAD OF 26 PLAYERS MAKES TRIP TO PRINCETON FOR GAME.

The 1915 football squad of 26 players accompanied by five coaches and two managers will leave the Square at 12.20 o'clock today for Princeton. The squad will reach New York at 6 o'clock and go directly to the Hotel Cumberland where it will spend the night, leaving for Princeton early tomorrow morning. The game with the Princeton freshmen will be played tomorrow at 10.30 o'clock. The following men will make the trip besides Coaches W. H. Chatfield '14, R. Clifford '12, H. C. Dewey '12, J. Parker '13 and J. Simpkins '13: H. M. Atkinson, F. J. Bradlee, Captain C. E. Brickley, T. J. Coolidge, D. C. Cottrell, D. de Windt, H. Francke, H. W. Frothingham, E. O. Handy, H. R. Hardwick, C. O. Iselin, R. W. Kean, F. J. Little, M. J. Logan, W. C. Paine, S. B. Pennoch, D. R. Sigourney, H. St. J. Smith, J. P. Spang, W. H. Trumbull, A. J. Weatherhead, M. Weston, P. Wharton, F. Wigglesworth, F. B. Withington, H. M. Wright, and managers W. H. Claflin and T. K. Richards.

Cheering Notice.

All members of the Freshman class should be in the Square at 12.15 o'clock to cheer the team when it leaves for Princeton. C. E. BRICKLEY '15.

Yesterday's Practice Light.

Yesterday's practice for the Freshman team was short and light, consisting chiefly in dummy scrimmages and signal practice. The squad was divided into two teams, A and B, which held a snappy five-minute scrimmage. The lineup in yesterday's practice was as follows: l.e., Coolidge; l.t., Atkinson; l.g., Pennoch; c., Wigglesworth; r.g., Weston; r.t., Trumbull; r.e., Weatherhead; q.b., Logan; l.h.b., Brickley; r.h.b., Spang; f.b., Bradlee.