FRESHMAN TEAM VS. PRINCETON 1915 TODAY

JUDGING BY SEASON'S WORK HARVARD 1915 SHOULD WIN.

The Freshman football team plays the first important game of its schedule with the Princeton freshmen at Princeton this morning at 10.30 o'clock. Last year the Freshmen won, 3 to 0, and from all indications should repeat today, although by a larger score. The fact that the Princeton freshmen have been scored on five times this year by long end runs is greatly in the Freshmen's favor, since Bradlee and Brickley are exceptionally good in this line of work, and have themselves scored most of the team's touch-downs by long runs. Moreover the record of the Freshman team is far superior to that of Princeton. In the three games played so far it has scored 72 points to its opponents' 0. Princeton, on the contrary, has only made 14 points to its opponents' 35, and has been tied by Lawrenceville and beaten by Mercersburg, 17 to 3 and by Exeter, 18 to 0.

Most of the past week has been spent in strengthening the line especially on the defence, and the regular backs have been resting. Because of this hard practice for the forwards, and because Trumbull and Pennoch, who have been out for some time, will play right tackle and left guard respectively, the team today as a whole should be the best which has so far represented the class.

The line-up will be as follows: HARVARD 1915.  PRINCETON 1915. Coolidge, l.e.  r.e., Borden Atkinson, l.t.  r.t., Ballin Pennoch, l.g.  r.g., Gill Wigglesworth, c.  c., I. Swart Withington, r.g.  l.g., W. Swart Trumbull, r.t.  l.t., Sealy Weatherhead, r.e.  l.e., Cowan Logan, q.b.  q.b., Haviland Brickley, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Dolton Frothingham, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Baker Bradlee, f.b.  f.b., Trenkmann