1912 PETITIONS DUE TODAY

Must be in Crimson Office by 7 o'clock This Evening. Additional Nomination for Orator.

Petitions containing additional nominations for Senior class officers must be placed in the box marked "Senior Petitions" in the CRIMSON Office before 7 o'clock this evening. Such petitions must be made to the Nominating Committee, and must be signed by 25 eligible voters of the class. The election will be by Australian ballot in the Lodge of the Class of '77 Gate on Wednesday.

Seniors are also reminded that all petitions for additional names for the voting list must likewise be in the box in the CRIMSON Office before 7 o'clock this evening. Seniors should be to sure to consult the provisional list of voters now posted at the Union, Leavitt & Peirce's, Memorial Hall, Randall Hall, Gore Hall, Sever Hall, and the CRIMSON Office and report any errors to the Nominating Committee. Action on these petitions will be taken by the committee.

All petitioners should bear in mind the following eligibility rules: All men who are candidates for the degree of A.B. or S.B. in 1912, all men who have received or will receive their degrees as of the class of 1912, and all men who are fourthyear special students will be eligible to vote, but no man who has voted in any previous Class Day election, shall be eligible to vote. In addition, men now in the University not included under any of these qualifications, who entered with the class of 1912, may, on petition, vote. Any man whose name appears on the present provisional list who desires to affiliate himself with some class other than 1912 will avoid complications by notifying the committee, as otherwise such men will not be eligible to vote at any future Class Day election.

Additional Nomination for Orator.

Owing to an oversight the name of H. B. Ehrman was omitted in the list of nominations for class orator.