The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

PHI BETA KAPPA DINNER

AND RECEPTION TO BE HELD IN UNION TONIGHT AT 6.30.

The Phi Beta Kappa Society will give a reception and dinner to the thirty men recently chosen to membership from the Senior and Junior classes in the Union this evening at 6.30 o'clock. The reception, at which President Lowell will present keys to the new members and batons to the marshals, and C. H. Haberkorn, Jr., '12 will read a short historical sketch of the Society, will be held in the Committee Room for the first three quarters of an hour. Dinner will then be served in the Trophy Room about 7.15 o'clock. Dean E. R. Thayer '88, of the Law School will act as toastmaster, and the speakers will be W. C. Lane '81, C. E. Hughes, Jr., 3L., Brown '09, Professor G. H. Palmer '64, Dr. E. E. Day, instructor in Economics, Dartmouth '05, J. G. Gilkey '12, and President Lowell.

It is expected that over a hundred men will be present. Among these will be many distinguished graduates and a number of Phi Beta Kappa men from other Universities including representatives from Yale, Dartmouth, Brown, and the Universities of Michigan and California.