The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

FAST WORK BY HOCKEY TEAM

IN ARENA YESTERDAY.--UNIVERSITY FORWARDS SHOWED SPEED BUT LACKED TEAM WORK.

The University hockey squad held the fastest practice of the year in the Arena last evening, when the first and second teams played a 45-minute scrimmage, trying at 3-3. The forward lines were weak, however in team-work, the tendency of the wings to carry the puck too far down the rink before passing being especially noticeable, although the fact that they were at all time able to keep up with the centre men was encouraging.

Two of the second team's goals were made through the individual work of Hardy, a substitute on the B. A. A. team in the last few minutes of play, so that 3 to 1 was the score on the merits of the two teams. Hanson scored the second team's other goal. Duncan made all of the first team's scores by quick work about the goal, and good shooting.

Gardner, Blackall, Willetts and Pierce reported for practice for the first time but were only allowed a few minutes of scrimmaging.

The two teams lined up as follows: FRIST TEAM.  SECOND TEAM. Palmer, Baldwin, l.e.  r.e., Morgan, Reeves Duncan, l.c.  r.c., Adams, Pierce, Gorham Sortwell, Gorham, Pierce, r.c.  l.e., Hanson, R. S. Hardy '01 Reeves, Morgan, Whidden, r.e.  l.e., Childs, Yarnall Wingate, c.p.  c.p., Houston P. H. Smart, p.  p., Hardy, Blackall, Willetts Carnochan, g.  g., S. B. Smart, Gardner