B. A. A. TEAM WON, 5 TO 0

Poor Shooting Responsible for Failure of University Players to Score.

The B. A. A. hockey team had little difficulty in scoring five goals against the University players in the three-quarter hour scrimmage held in the Arena last evening, the final score being 5 to 0. Considering the fact that Blackall was being tried out at wing for the first time, the team-work of the University's forward line was more satisfactory than previously. The shooting was poor, however, several good chances to score being lost through poor work in this department of the game. The University defence allowed the B. A. A. forwards few free shots at goal, most of the scores coming from scrimmages.

Although Willetts, Gardner, Pierce and Blackall have now joined the squad, little definite can be done in ascertaining the final make-up of the University team until Captain Huntington reports. Whether he will play forward or on the defence is still in doubt, although it is probable that he will play in his old position at coverpoint.

The line-ups in yesterday's scrimmage were as follows: HARVARD.  B. A. A. Palmer, Baldwin, Childs, l.e.  r.e., Hornblower Duncan, Hanson, l.c.  r.c., Hicks Pierce, Adams, r.c.  l.c., Winsor Blackall, Reeves, r.e.  l.e., Leslie Houston, Wingate, c.p.  c.p., Heron, Hardy Willetts, p.  p., N. H. Foster S. B. Smart, Gardner, g.  g., Canterbury