The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

WRESTLING TO BEGIN MONDAY

Sam Anderson, World's Ex-champion to be Instructor. Fee for Five Lessons a Week is $5.

The University wrestling association will open its season next Monday. Sam Anderson, ex-world's champion middle-weight wrestler, has been engaged as coach and will be in the Hemenway Gymnasium every afternoon from 3.30 to 6 o'clock to give lessons. Owing to the large number of men who have signified their intention to take up wrestling this year the fee has been reduced from $10 to $5 for five lessons a week during a three month's season. W. S. Witmer, '12 is undergraduate manager of the wrestling association and H. W. Bradley, '12 will act as captain of the team. Although no outside meets have been planned, several impromptu meets among the members of the association will be arranged, and men will be entered in the New England Amateur Wrestling Championships.

Wrestling is especially valuable for candidates for line positions on the football team, and the football coaches are strongly in favor of it as a means of making men more active and of teaching them to handle themselves. Members of this year's Freshman football team would derive special benefit from it.

A fine of five dollars has been established for delay in handing in study cards at the beginning of the academic year.