The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

WINTER SPORTS

The football season has come and gone, and with it has passed some share of interest in athletics. But other forms of exercise are taking the place of those sports which occurred in the fall, and if not so engrossing are quite as numerous and diverse. It is for a participation in these athletics that there is urgent demand.

During the winter term there is a natural tendency to grow sluggish and inactive and to become immersed in study to the exclusion of exercise. Hard study is by no means to be discouraged, but the greatest factor in successful mental work is health, and good health is largely dependent on hard, daily exercise. In many colleges it is not uncommon to make some kind of exercise compulsory throughout the year. At Harvard, however, it is generally considered that men have reached that age of discretion when they are able to look after themselves.

We wish to call attention to a notice in another column of the CRIMSON on "Winter Sports." Besides the activities therein mentioned, there are others less organized, such as squash, boxing, rink-, or river-skating. In some at least of these athletics we strongly urge all undergraduates to take an active part.