DR. GRENFELL AT HARVARD.

We are exceedingly fortunate in having Dr. Grenfell at Harvard this year in more than one capacity. His arduous labors here during this week and next afford an excellent illustration of the demand that there always is to hear words from a man whose main business is not words, but work. This evening Dr. Grenfell gives an illustrated lecture in the Union on his work among the Labrador fishermen. During all this week he is the regular University preacher; and most important of all perhaps, during this week and next he is to deliver the Noble Lectures in Sanders Theatre. In behalf of the College the CRIMSON wishes to extend to Dr. Grenfell a hearty welcome and to wish him no ill effects from the strenuous week which is to be of such benefit to the men who hear him.

Most Harvard men know of Dr. Grenfell's remarkably patient and successful work on the Labrador coast and some have worked with him. His work is one which appeals especially to college men on account of its intensity and athletic character. We cannot say that Dr. Grenfell himself appeals to college men more than to other people; but we feel no hesitation for that reason in urging Harvard men to hear the modest missionary of Labrador who is achieving with his own hands the regeneration of inhabitants of our own continent.