CHAMBER MUSIC EXPOSITION

Mr. Whiting to Give Second Concert of Second Series Tonight at 8.15.--Program from Schubert.

The second concert in Mr. Arthur Whiting's second series of expositions of chamber music will be given in New Lecture Hall this evening at 8.15 o'clock. The concert will be open only to officers and students of the University and no admission will be charged. The program, which is given below, consists of the most celebrated of Schubert's songs and pianoforte pieces and the concert promises to be one of unusual excellence.

Mr. Whiting, at the pianoforte, will be assisted by Miss Susan Metcalfe, soprano, and Mr. Horatio Connell, bass. PROGRAM. (Voice and Pianoforte). Franz Schubert, 1797-1828. (Pianoforte). Sonata, op. 42, First Movement. (Soprano). An Mignon.  Heiden-Roeslein. Die Forelle.  Rastlose Liebe. Gretchen am Spinnrade.  "Hark! hark the Lark." (Bass). Aufenthalt.  Der Doppelganger. Fruehlingstraum.  Wohin. "Huntsman, Rest."  Du bist die Ruh. Gruppe aus dem Tartarus. (Pianoforte). Menuetto, B minor. Moments Musicals,  op. 94, A flat--F minor. (Soprano). Liebesbotschaft.  Die junge Nonne. Der Wachtelschlag.  Nacht und Traume. Auf dem Wasser zu singen

The succeeding concerts of the series will be given on the following Thursday evenings: January 11, February 15, and March 14.