B. A. A. Indoor Games Tomorrow

The twenty-second annual indoor track games of the Boston Athletic Association will be held in Mechanics Hall, Boston, tomorrow night at 7.15 o'clock. The University will be represented by 71 entries in the various events. Four relay teams will also compete. The University 390-yard team will run against Princeton, and the second short-distance team will race Williams. The Freshman team as usual will meet the Yale freshmen. The final event of the evening will be the race between the University and Yale long-distance teams, each man running 780 yards.

A special feature of the games will be the "Hunter", mile. Robert D. Hunter, of the B. A. A., has given a cup which will become the property of the club or association whose representatives win it three times. In this race are entered many of the best distance men in the East.

In all there will be eighteen relay races. Some which should be very closely contested are those between Dartmouth and Technology, Columbia and Syracuse, and the New York Athletic Club and the Boston Athletic Association.

390-Yard Relay Team at New York.

The University 390-yard relay team will run against Cornell and University of Pennsylvania at the indoor games of the New York Athletic Culb at Madison square, New York, on February 18.

Entries for Coast Artillery Meet.

All entries for the annual indoor handicap meet of the Massachusetts Coast Artillery Corps, M. V. M., on Saturday, February 18, must be made with R. C. Floyd '11, Hollies 28, before 6 o'clock this evening. The meet will be held in the State South Armory, Irvington street, Boston. The open handicap events will be: 75-yard dash, 70-yard low hurdles, 440-yard run, 1000-yard run, running high jump. Open scratch events will be a 10-mile relay run for two-men teams and relay races, each man to run one lap. The track will be nine laps to the mile, with raised corners. First, second, and third prizes will be awarded for each event.

Each entry must be accompanied by the A. A. U. registration number and an entry fee of 50 cents.