The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Captain Hornblower Back in Game

Captain Hornblower practiced with the University hockey team yesterday, and will play against Yale. As his cheek is not entirely well a mask has been made which will protect his face from further injury. Leslie also was back in the game, so that the team will have the same line-up in the final game of the season as against Princeton three weeks ago. In the practice game between the first and second teams yesterday afternoon in the Arena, the first easily won by the score of 3 to 0.

Yale Game Applications Due Today.

Applications for tickets to the Harvard-Yale hockey game, which will be played in the St. Nicholas Rink, New York, on Saturday, at 8.15 o'clock, will be received at the office of the Athletic Association until 5 o'clock this afternoon. All applications must be accompanied by money orders or checks made payable to the Athletic Association, and by a stamped, self-addressed envelope. The price of tickets is $3 and $2.50.

Preference will be given in the following order: 1. First, applications for one seat for personal use only (cheering section); second, for two seats. 2. Applications by graduates, which will be filled under the same conditions as those of undergraduates, that is, no graduate may apply for more than two seats, one of which he must occupy himself.