DEPARTURE OF HOCKEY SQUAD

For Game With Yale at St. Nicholas Rink, New York, Tomorrow Night.

The University hockey squad will leave for New York this morning on the ten o'clock train from the Back Bay Station, to play Yale in the final game of the season at the St. Nicholas Rink tomorrow evening at 8.15. The squad will have short practice at the rink this evening between 6.45 and 7.30 o'clock, after which they will spend the night at the Hotel Cumberland.

The following men will be taken on the trip: R. M. Blackall '12, O. M. Chadwick '11, J. S. Childs '12, R. F. Duncan '12, N. H. Foster '11, H. B. Gardner '13, R. Hornblower '11, P. K. Houston '12, F. D. Huntington '12, H. C. Leslie '11, F. H. Palmer '13, E. P. Pierce, Jr., '12, J. R. Pratt '12, W. S. Seamans, Jr., '11, managers H. MacNider '11, and J. Elliott '12, and trainer W. E. Quinn.

Last Practice in Arena Yesterday.

The last practice for the hockey squad in the Arena was held yesterday afternoon. No scrimmage took place, but all the forwards and the first team defence were sent down on the second defence with Chadwick and Gardner alternating at goal. The men skated in pairs to develop more individual work in passing and shooting through the defence. The team showed much improvement over yesterday's work in faster skating and eluding opponents with greater ease.

F. H. Palmer '13, a forward of the 1913 Freshman team, who was relieved of probation yesterday, has joined the squad and will go to New York today with the team.