DARTMOUTH GAME AT 8.15

University Team Will Play Fourth League Match in Arena Tonight.

The University hockey team will play its fourth game in the Intercollegiate League series against Dartmouth in the Boston Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. Tickets at $2, $1.50, and $1 may be obtained at the box office of the Arena.

Since the Cornell game, several shifts have been made in the line-up in an attempt to fill the vacancy caused by the injury to Captain Hornblower. Yesterday afternoon the team had a short practice with the line-up which will start the game this evening. Huntington will fill Hornblower's place at right centre and Childs will replace Pierce, who has been substituting for Leslie. Foster, who has been playing a strong game at point, will start at coverpoint and Blackall will fill his place at point. Chadwick, Seamans, and Duncan will be at their original positions.

To predict the outcome of this evening's game is practically impossible, as the Dartmouth team is more or less of an unknown quantity. It was defeated by Yale, 7 to 2, in its first game, but in the following week came back and defeated Princeton, 6 to 3. Yale barely defeated Princeton last week in a very close game, by the score of 1 to 0. Two days after winning from Princeton, Dartmouth was beaten by Columbia in a slow game, 3 to 2. As the University team defeated Columbia, the advantage would seem to lie with the home team, but the recent necessary changes in the line-up may prove somewhat of a handicap. The outcome of this evening's game will go far toward determining the strength of the Harvard team against Yale.

The two teams will line up as follows: HARVARD.  DARTMOUTH. Childs, l.e.  r.e., Wells Duncan, l.c.  r.c., F. Eaton Huntington, r.c.  l.c., Stucklen Seamans, r.e.  l.e., S. Eaton Foster, c.p.  c.p., Patten Blackall, p.  p., Bullard Chadwick, g.  g., Norris