FRESHMEN TO PLAY ST. PAUL'S

Team to End Season With Yale Game in Boston Arena Saturday Afternoon.

The Freshman hockey team will play its last game of the season, except that with Yale, against St. Paul's at Concord, N. H., this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock, provided the weather is favorable. The game has twice been postponed; and as the Freshmen are scheduled to play Yale in the Boston Arena on Saturday afternoon, the St. Paul's game will probably be cancelled, if conditions prevent the game today.

The Freshman team started the season with unusually good material and has made steady progress under the direction of Coach Paul. The defence is especially strong and the forwards have shown speed and endurance, although their play is still erratic and they do not keep their positions as well as they should. Nevertheless, the game this afternoon promises to be close. The two teams will line up as follows: HARVARD 1914.  ST. PAUL'S. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Conover Sortwell, l.c.  r.c., Bangs Adams, r.c.  l.c., Sproul Williams, r.e.  l.e., Herron Wingate, c.p.  c.p., Gano Willetts, p.  p., Somax Carnochan, g.  g., Schiller