‘A Huge Disruption’: Students Testing Positive for COVID-19 Report Confusing HUHS Communication

Local Businesses Fight for Revival of Harvard Square, Gear Up for Winter

DSO Staff Reflect on Fall Semester’s Successes, Planned Improvements for Spring

At Least Five GSAS Departments To Admit No Graduate Students Next Year

UC Passes Legislation to Increase Transparency of Community Council, HUPD

MUSICAL CLUBS AND H. A. A.

Petition for Affiliation to be Presented by Clubs to Athletic Committee.

The Musical Clubs, at a meeting held yesterday, voted to petition the Athletic Committee to accept the clubs in affiliation with the Athletic Association. The committee, consisting of E. C. Brown '12 and H. C. Kittredge '11, which had been empowered to draw up and submit a petition on the matter to the Student Council, was authorized to appear before the Athletic Committee at its next meeting.

At a meeting of the executive committee of the Student Council on March 28 it was voted:

"That the Student Council strongly recommend that the Harvard Musical Clubs be affiliated with the Harvard Athletic Association; that they place their funds in the hands of the Graduate Treasurer of Athletics, who shall act as their trustee; and that the policy of the Musical Clubs be controlled by a committee, consisting of an elected representative from each of the three clubs, the manager of the clubs, and a fifth member appointed by the Graduate Treasurer of Athletics, this representative to act as chairman of the committee.

"The Student Council believes that such an affiliation would give to the Musical Clubs a permanent organization which would be of material benefit to them in their relations with graduates and others when arranging for trips and concerts."