Buildings Open During Recess

During the Christmas recess the University buildings will be open at the hours announced below. With the exception of the Union, Memorial Hall and Randall Hall, all the buildings will be closed on Christmas day.

Co-operative Society Store--Tomorrow and Tuesday the store will be open at the usual hours, but from December 27 to January 1, inclusive, it will be closed for stock-taking.

Hemenway Gymnasium--8 A. M. to 6 P. M., except on Sundays.

Gore hall--9 A. M. to 5.30 P. M., except on Sundays. Reserved books may be taken out at 5 o'clock, to be returned next morning at 9 o'clock. The classical and historical libraries in Warren House and Harvard Hall will be open at the usual hours.

The museums will be open at the usual hours with the exception of the collection of Greek and roman antiquities in Sever, which will be closed throughout the recess.

Pierce Hall will be open at the usual hours, 7 A. M. to 5 P.M.

Jefferson Physical Laboratory--Open at the usual hours, but only to graduate students doing advanced work.

Rotch Laboratory--The reading room only will be open from 9 A. M. to 5 P. M., daily, except Sundays.

Law School Reading Room--9 A. M. to 4 P. M., except on Saturdays, when it will be open only from 9 A. M. to 1 P. M., and on Sundays, when it will be closed.

Phillips Brooks House--8 A. M. to 12 M., except on December 27, 28 and 29, when it will be open from 8 A. M. to 6 P. M., and on Sundays when the building will be closed.

Robinson Hall will be open from 9 a. M. to 6 P. M., except on Sundays.

Union--8 A. M. to 11 P. M. The dining room and library will be open at the usual hours.

Memorial Hall--Breakfast, 8 to 9.30 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 P. M. On Christmas day dinner will be served from 12.30 to 1.30 P. M., and there will be no evening meal.

Randall Hall --Breakfast 8 to 9 A. M. luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 P. M. Breakfast on Christmas day and Sundays will be from 8.30 to 9.30 A. M. Luncheon on Christmas day will be no evening meal on that day.

University hall will be open at the usual hours, 9 A. M. to 1 P. M.

The Boylston Chemical Laboratory, the laboratories in Upper Dane, Appleton chapel and the Preacher's Room will all be closed during the recess.