The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Musical Clubs Concert at New York

By "langdon P. Marvin .

The Musical Clubs will give a concert at the Harvard Club in New York this evening at 9.30 o'clock. They will leave the Back Bay Station on the 1.03 train, and will dine at the Harvard Club.

The program will be: PART FIRST. 1.  Selections from "The Arcadians," Monckton and Talbot,  Arr. by Rice Mandolin Club. 2.  The Kavanagh,  Bullard Glee Club. 3.  Intermezzo,  Arr. by Rice Banjo Club. 4.  Intermezzo from "Nalia,"  Delibes Mandolin Club. 5.  Soldiers Chorus from "Faust,"  Gounod Glee Club. PART SECOND. 6.  Big Chief Markatawkawawkawawa,  Rice Banjo Club. 7.  Scarf Dance,  Chaminade Mandolin Club. 8.  Annie Laurie,  Arr. by Giebel Glee Club Quartet. 9.  Quintet,  Selected Banjo Club. 10.  Fair Harvard,  Gilman, 1811 Glee Club.

The following communication has been sent by the Harvard Club of New York:

"To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

"The Harvard Musical Clubs will give a concert in the Harvard Club of New York City, 27 West 44th street, on Saturday evening, April 15, at 9.30 o'clock. Undergraduates in New York on that date will be welcome at this concert.

"LANGDON P. MARVIN '98,

"Secretary, Harvard Club of New York City."

"To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

"LANGDON P. MARVIN '98,