The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Registration After Spring Recess

The April recess extends from April 16 to April 22, inclusive. All undergraduates are required to register Monday, April 24, between 9 and 1.30 o'clock. College exercises will be held as usual on that day.

The registration rooms are as follows: Seniors,  Harvard 5 Juniors,  Upper Massachusetts Sophomores,  Upper Massachusetts Freshmen,  Upper Massachusetts Special Students,  Harvard 5 Unclassified Students.  Harvard 5

Every student in Harvard College who, at the end of the Christmas or Spring recess, fails to register at the time set for that purpose, may be required to pay to the Bursar a fee of 85 before being permitted to register. Payment of this fee does not preclude action by either of the Administrative Boards in the cases of students who register late.