Dean Fenn to Preach on Palm Sunday

Dean Fenn will conduct the regular weekly service in Appleton Chapel tomorrow morning, Palm Sunday, at 11 o'clock. Students of the University and students accompanied by friends enter at the south side-door. Officers of the University and their families enter at the north side-door. The public will be admitted only to seats in the gallery. During the coming week morning prayers will be conducted by Professor E. C. Moore.

Special Service on Good Friday.

Next Friday, being Good Friday, there will be, as there was last year, a special service in Appleton Chapel at 11 o'clock in the morning. The regular morning prayers will be held as usual. Professor Moore will conduct both of these services.

Sunday Services Throughout the Year.

Since the regular Sunday service of the Chapel has been held in the morning, there has come to be a considerable constituency for these services of persons, many of whom do not leave Cambridge during the recess. The authorities of the University have decided that this service shall be held also during the recesses, that is regularly each Sunday from the first of October to the first of July.

In accordance with this plan, Professor Moore will preach in the Chapel on Easter Sunday, April 16, at 11 o'clock in the morning.