The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

AMHERST NINE HERE TODAY

Close Game Expected With Team Which Defeated Harvard Last Year, 6 to 1.

With six consecutive wins to its credit, the University nine will meet Amherst on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. The team has a little score to even up on account of last year's game which went to Amherst, 6 to 1. Appearances point to a very even contest, for Harvard's opponents apparently lack much of last season's strength, and they have been defeated by the Naval Academy, 5 to 3.

The line-up of the nine which has worked so successfully so far this spring will remain intact, and though Coach Sexton has not picked a pitcher for this afternoon, it seems probable that either Hardy or Ernst will be seen on the mound. Vernon, Amherst's star twirler, is slated to do the pitching for the visitors.

The teams will line up in the following order: HARVARD.  AMHERST. Rogers, r.f.  c.f., Elliot Desha, s.s,  3b., Partenheimer Potter, 2b.  2b., Kane McLaughlin, l.f.  1b., Burt Clifford, c.f.  p., Vernon Hann, 1b.  s.s., Pennock Reeves, c.  l.f., Kimball Gibson, 3b.  r.f., Fitts Ernst or Hardy, p.  c., Thompson or Strahan