The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FIRST BROWN GAME TODAY

Hard Contest for University Baseball Team on Soldiers Fields at 3.

The University team will have one of the hardest games of the season this afternoon with Brown as the opponent, the game starting at 3 o'clock. Brown has so far played 13 games of its schedule, only two of which have been lost. West Point defeated them 7 to 6 and Princeton 6 to 2. Brown, however, defeated Princeton earlier in the season, 4 to 2. Of the teams which Harvard has played Brown defeated Bowdoin 6 to 2 and Trinity 9 to 0.

Captain Giles for the visitors will be unable to take part in the game because of an injured leg and Durgin will play first in his place. Last year the University team defeated Brown 6 to 1, with Captain McLaughlin in the box. In 1909 Brown won both the games played, 2 to 0 and 3 to 2. Captain McLaughlin will pitch this afternoon in a effort to repeat his performance of last year.

The batting orders: HARVARD  BROWN Rogers, r.f.  s.s, Crowther Desha, s.s.  2b., Dukette Potter, 2b.  c. Snell McLaughlin, p.  1b., Durgin Clifford, c.f.  c.f., R. Nash Hann, 1b  r.f., Taylor or Witherow Reeves, c.  l.f., Staff Coon, 3b.  3b. Reilly Wigglesworth or Babson, l.f.  p., Warner or Clark