Interscholastic Track Meet Tomorrow

The twenty-sixth annual Harvard interscholastic track meet will be held in the Stadium tomorrow afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. Twenty-three schools will be represented in the meet, which will be the largest interscholastic track meet that Harvard has ever held. In order to stimulate interest in the meet among the Boston schools, Mr. Garcelon has arranged for the printing of 2000 tickets which have been distributed gratis among the public schools of greater Boston.

Under the auspices of the Athletic Association, a dinner will be given in the Assembly Room of the Union tomorrow at 5.30 o'clock to competitors who take part in the meet. H. L. Gaddis '12 will preside, and speeches will be made by R. T. Fisher '12, R. C. Floyd '11, R. C. Foster '11, and L. Withington, Jr., '11. At the dinner Mr. Garcelon will present medals to winners of first, second and third places in the meet and will give to the winning team the permanent trophy offered by the Harvard Athletic Association, and the interscholastic cup.

Tickets, at 50 cents each, admitting to all parts of the field, are now on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's, and at Wright & Ditton's, Boston.