LEITER CUP SERIES DECIDED

Bar Association Defeated Nine Muses, 4 to 3 in Last Game Yesterday.

The championship game of the Leiter Cup scrub baseball series was played yesterday afternoon on Soldiers Field and resulted in a victory of the Bar Association over the Nine Muses by a score of 4 to 3. This leaves the final standing of the Bar Association as six games won and none lost and of the Nine Muses as five games won and one lost. The game yesterday afternoon was very close and was in doubt until the last inning had been played. The batteries were for the Bar Association, Long and Lewis; for the Nine Muses, Brotchie and Sturzenegger.

The Leiter Cup series this year started with eighteen teams, of which ten were eliminated in preliminary rounds. The remaining eight teams have played in a round robin league and the final standing is as follows:   Won.  Lost.  Av. Bar Association,  6  0  1.000 Nine Muses,  5  1  .833 Rough Diamonds,  4  1  .800 Craigie,  2  2  .500 Midnight Sons,  2  3  .400 Whiffenpoofs,  1  4  .200 All Boobs,  1  5  .167 Husky Hussies,  0  5  .000