Boston Harvard Club's Special Train to New London

The Harvard Club of Boston will run a special train to New London on the morning of the boat races; it will leave the South Station promptly at 7.40 A. M., arriving at New London in time for the morning races. The return trip will be made as soon after the University race as is found convenient.

The train will be made up as follows: one day coach having about 75 seats, one composite car with about twenty-five movable parlor car seats; both of these cars will be occupied by men only; three parlor cars of the usual type, with swivel armchairs; two sleeping cars having double seats facing each other; the sleeping cars are especially adapted for parties of four people who wish to sit together. Members of the club may be accompanied by their friends and families on this train.

Arrangements have been made to serve luncheon on the Norwich Line Steamer, Chester W. Chapin. This is one of the large, new steamers, and is equipped with all the modern conveniences. There will be music, and the boat will be moved out into the stream while luncheon is being served. Supper will be served on the train during the return trip.

Special tickets will be issued costing $8.75 for the round trip in the parlor, sleeping or composite cars, and $6 in the day coach, lunch and supper included.

Application, with check, should be made in writing to Arthur Perry, Jr., 60 State street, Boston, Mass., not later than Friday. Each application must include a self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of tickets, which will be mailed about June 26. Seats will be allotted in the order applications are received. Checks should be made payable to Arthur Perry, Jr. The committee in charge of the trip consists of H. F. Clarke '05, J. T. Beach '09, and A. Perry, Jr., '06. The committee wishes to express its appreciation of the kindness of Mr. T. E. Byrnes, vice-president of the New York, New Haven & Hartford R. R. Co., through whose efforts the steamer Chester W. Chapin was secured for the members of the club.