WILLIAMS BASEBALL GAME

On Soldiers Field at 2.--University Batting Order Unchanged.

The last game of the season before that with Yale will be played with Williams on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 2 o'clock. Last year the University team defeated Williams in a 10-inning pitcher's battle by the score of 2 to 1. The Berkshire college this year has had a very successful season, and should give the University team a very hard game. Among the leading colleges that it has defeated are Princeton, 7 to 0, Yale, 2 to 1, and Holy Cross, 2 to 1. Williams won one game and lost the other in its series with Dartmouth and with Cornell, but lost both games to Amherst, its greatest rival. They have a very strong pitcher in Davis and he will undoubtedly be used this afternoon. The batting order of the University team will be the same as that used in the last Holy Cross game, unless McLaughlin is called upon to do the pitching.

The batting orders: HARVARD.  WILLIAMS. Babson, l.f.  l.f., Otis Desha, s.s.  s.s., Brown Potter, 2b.  3b., Mills McLaughlin, p. or r.f.  c.f., Shons Clifford or Kelly, r.f.  2b., Dodd Hann, 1b.  r.f., Ainslie Wigglesworth, c.f.  c., Lewis Gibson, 3b.  1b., Trumbull Reeves, c.  p., Davis or Ayres Sexton, Ernst or Bird, p.

Cheer Leaders for Remaining Games.

As announced yesterday, R. C. Foster '11 will be head cheer-leader at the game this afternoon. R. C. Floyd '11, H. Jaques, Jr., '11 and P. D. Smith '11 have been appointed to act as his assistants for this and the Yale game.

Cheer Leaders for Remaining Games.