Union Spread Today from 6 to 11

The Governing Board of the Union will give the usual Class Day spread from 6 to 11 o'clock today. Admission tickets at $1 each are on sale at the office of the Union. These may be bought only by members. After 9 o'clock persons leaving the Yard for the Union by exit 7 will receive special return Yard tickets. No one will be admitted to the Union tomorrow without showing a membership ticket, and after 5.30 o'clock a spread ticket will also be necessary.

In general the arrangements will be similar to those of last year. The lawn south of the building will be enclosed and decorated as usual, and supper will be served from 6 to 8 o'clock. There will be dancing in the Living Room from 8 to 11 o'clock.

Only members of the Union and their guests, not connected with the University, will be admitted. Members are requested to co-operate with the Governing Board by not giving away tickets to undergraduates who are not members of the Union. Members of the University who wish to attend the spread but are not members may join the Union now and have their memberships continued until October 31, 1912.