University Baseball Statistics

Charles Bernard McLaughlin '11, of Roxbury, captain, entered College from Boston English High School. In 1908 he played left field on the Freshman nine and the following year was at second base on the University team. Last year he pitched and played first base and during this season he has pitched and played first base and in the outfield. He is 22 years old, weighs 155 pounds, and is a feet 11 inches in height.

Robert Sturgis Potter '12, of Philadelphia, pa., comes from St. Mark's, where he played for four years. He was captain and played second base on his Freshman team and has been played the same position on the University team for the last two seasons. He is 21 years old, 6 feet in height and weight 160 pounds.

Richard Cedric Babson '12, of Cambridge entered from Cambridge Latin School, Where he pitched and played several other positions. He pitched on his Freshman team and last year and this year has pitched and played in the outfield. He is 21 years old, is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 128 pounds.

Barold Alton Rogers '11, of South Braintree, Mass., fielder, prepared at Hebron Academy. He played centre field on his Freshman nine and was on the University squad last year. He is 23 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

John Preston Carr '11, of North Andover, N. H., entered from Milton Academy, where he played on the school nine. He was a substitute on his Freshman team and for the last two years has been on the University squad. He is 21 years old, weighs 153 pounds, and is 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Frederic Steinman Ernst '12, of Dorchester, substitute pitcher, entered from Dorchester High School, where he pitched. He has been on the University squad for two years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 9 inches in height, and weighs 140 pounds.

Robert Gordon McKay '11, of Paris, France, entered College from Phillips Andover Academy, Where he pitched. He pitched on his Freshman nine. This is his first year on the University squad, and he has pitched at various times this season. He is 23 years old, weighs 210 pounds, and is 6 feet 1 1-2 inches in height.

Richard Bowditch Wigglesworth '12, of Milton, fielder, entered from Milton Academy, where he played on the nine. He was a member of his Freshman team, but this is his first year on the University squad. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 153 pounds.

Arthur James Kelly '12, of Roxbury, prepared at Roxbury Latin School, where he played in the outfield. He played left field on his Freshman team and was a substitute outfielder last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

Henry Everett Reeves '12 catcher, of Cambridge, prepared at Cambridge Latin School. He caught on his Freshman team and was substitute catcher on the University team last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 153 pounds.

John Rollin Desha '12, of Hilo, Hawaii, prepared at Oahu College, where he played short stop. He was short stop on the second team last year. He has been playing the same position on the University team this year. He is 23 years old, 5 feet 7 inches in height, and weighs 142 pounds.

Henry Thomas Gibson '12, third base, of Waverly, prepared at Belmont High, where he played on the school team, Last year he played short stop and second base oil the second team. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds.

Robert Cochran Clifford, Jr., '12, outfielder, of Arlington, entered College from Arlington High and has been on the University squad for the last two years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 146 pounds.

James Hathaway Coon '13, third base of Watertown, prepared at Watertown High School and at the Cambridge Latin School. He played left field on his Freshman team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 5 inches in height, and weighs 140 pounds.

Harlin Albert Sexton '11, pitcher, of Chicopee Falls, entered from Chicopee High Schools. This is his firs year on the squad. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 156 pounds.

Everett Clarkson Hardy '13, o Dorchester, prepared at Dorchester High School, where he pitched on the nine. He was a pitcher on the Freshman team last year and has been serving the University squad in that capacity this season. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 7 inches in height, and weighs 138 pounds.

Charles Hann, Jr., '11, first base, of Brookline, prepared of College at Brookline High School, Where he played on the nine. He played first base and was captain of his Freshman team and has been on the University squad for the last two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 172 pounds.