GRADUATES LEAVE FOR WEST

Special Train Starts at 2 on Trip to St. Paul and Minneapolis.

The fifteenth annual meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs will be held in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minn., on Friday and Saturday of this week. The Boston delegation, composed of about 30 graduates, will leave this afternoon at 2 o'clock on a special train. The men will probably meet the New York contingent at Albany, N. Y., and will continue to Chicago, reaching there tomorrow. There they will be entertained by Harvard graduates in Chicago, and will reach the "Twin Cities" on Friday morning. President Lowell will go on the special train to the convention. The party will return late Saturday night and will arrive in Boston Monday evening at 6 o'clock.

Friday morning and afternoon there will be business meetings, followed by an automobile trip in the late afternoon over Minneapolis and St. Paul, and in the evening by class dinners with a general smoker. Saturday will be spent in recreation, and in the evening the annual banquet will be held at the St. Paul Hotel. Among the speakers will be President Lowell, N. Clifford '90, Mayor of Portland, Me., G. von L. Meyer '79, Secretary of the Navy, and A. E. Willson '69, governor of Kentucky.

After the meeting a special car will take all those who want to go on a trip through the Yellowstone Park.